- Mint leaves ( pudina ) - 1/2 bunch
- Lemon juice - half of one big lemon or 1 small lemon
- Sugar - 3 to 4 tbsp ( as per your taste )
- Ginger,chopped - 1/2 tsp
- Tender coconut water/ water - 1 to 2 glass ( depends )
- Soak mint leaves in water for few mins, wash and drain it.
- Put mint leaves in a blender,add chopped ginger and sugar.
- Squeeze lemon juice ( remove seeds as it may taste bitter) and add 1 cup of water at time and blend thoroughly.
- Then add remaining water and add sugar when required.
- Blend again and strain the juice using a net strainer and pour in a bowl.
- Refrigerate or add ice and serve in a tall glass.