Brownies are easy to make,even the beginners can make it...Its ingredient is half the recipe of cake...When baked,brownies are soft in center and crunchy at edges..Different types of brownies are available..Today i am sharing you a brownie with twist, with the combination of peanut butter and nutella..It tastes yummy..
- All purpose flour - ¾ cup
- Eggs –2 ( room temperature)
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Brown sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – 5 tbsp ( room temperature)
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Peanut butter ( crunchy) – ½ cup
For Nutella sauce:
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Nutella - ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease the rectangle or square baking pan with butter and flour, tap the excess flour.
- In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar with a whisk or wooden spoon.
- Add egg one at a time and beat well.
- Add vanilla essence, baking powder and salt and beat well
- Then add flour and fold it slowly in clock-wise direction.
- Finally add peanut butter and fold gently.
For making nutella sauce:
- Microwave butter in a oven proof dish for 10 sec.
- Add nutella and stir. Microwave again for 10 sec and stir.
- Pour the peanut butter batter in a greased pan and gently spread evenly.
- On top of it,add nutella sauce and make the swirl gently with a knife.
- Bake for 25 to 30 mins depending on the oven.
- Insert a knife in the centre,if it comes out clean its done. Otherwise bake for few mins.
- When it cools, cut it into square shape.
- Enjoy it with a cup of tea or coffee