Friday, November 27, 2015

Nutella Brownies

I am sharing the recipe of one of the easiest and yummy baked dish, Nutella Brownies. As in a name, the main ingredient of this brownie is Nutella ( Chocolate Hazelnut Spread).Unlike cake, brownie does not need seperate bowl for wet and dry ingredients.Its done everything in one bowl.I read some of the brownies might use leaving agents like Baking powder and Baking soda.I saw the recipe somewhere from google,but I changed a bit.When I read this recipe, it mention to have l cup of Nutella, but I used half cup of Nutella and half cup of cocoa powder..It does not require any leaving agent..I have a doubt regarding this.To my surprise it baked perfectly and its texture is soft..It tastes so yummy..My son loved it very much..Its finished two days itself..My son told me to bake again..So I baked again for him :)..Let us go straight to the recipe



      Ingredients
  • Melted Butter, cooled slightly - 1/2 Cup
  • Eggs - 2 no.s 
  • All purpose Flour - 1/2 Cup
  • Nutella - 1/2 Cup
  • Cocoa powder - 1/2 Cup
  • Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup 
  • Salt - 1/4 tsp
  • Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
      Method
  • Melt butter in a microwave or in a stove top..Keep aside to cool slightly.
  • Grease a square pan with butter/oil and keep aside..You can use butter paper instead of greasing..I use Silicon square pan,so no need to grease it..
  • Preheat oven to 180 degree C..
  • In a bowl, beat eggs with a whisk or beater till pale..
  • Add vanilla essence and sugar and beat again till sugar dissolves..
  • Add cocoa powder ,Nutella and salt together and beat well..
  • Add flour and melted butter slowly and beat again..
  • The consistency of batter should be pour able..If batter is too thick, add few tbsp of water and beat well..
  • Pour this batter in a baking dish and bake for about 35 to 40 mins,when fork insert in the center comes out clean..Otherwise bake 5 mins more..
  • Keep this in a wire rack to cool for few mins...Then invert the brownies on a wire rack and let it cool completely..
  • Cut into squares and enjoy it with a cup of tea or coffee..


No comments:

Post a Comment