Today, I am sharing one of the easiest homemade cookies, Crispy Nutella Cookies..These cookies are thin in shape and crispy as in the name..This cookies are so tasty,you don't need to buy any more store bought cookies..These cookies are simple to make..It contains only 4 ingredients,which is easy to remember..I made these cookies second time :)..
Do make these cookies in large quantities and keep it in airtight container..As Nutella is one of the kid's favourite, I am sure they will love to eat these cookies too..Lets go to the recipe..
I made these cookies before ( Second pic)
- Nutella ( Chocolate -Hazelnut spread) - 1 Cup
- All Purpose Flour - 1 Cup
- Large Egg,beaten - 1 no.
- Powdered White or Brown Sugar - 1/4 to 1/2 Cup ( I reduced to 1/4 cup,as Nutella contains sugar, which is enough for me)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C..Grease the baking sheet with oil or line it with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients one by one and mix all together with a large spoon,stand mixer or hand till it resembles smooth dough..
- Divide the dough into walnut or small lemon sized balls..Do not roll into large balls as cookies will increase the size while baking..
- Place all the balls in a baking dish..Leave distance with each balls in order to give space to enlarge while baking..
- Press each balls with a back of a glass slightly to form disks..
- Bake it in a oven for about 12 mins..Leave it in a oven for about 5 mins..Then, take out from the oven and leave it outside to cool for few second..Then take each cookies carefully and place it in a rack to cool completely...Cookies will turn crisp when it cools completely...
- Transfer it into airtight container..
- Serve it with a glass of milk or a cup of tea or coffee..