I am sharing a post of a side dish for biryani i.e cucumber pachadi..It is made with grinded coconut and yogurt mixture and chopped cucumber is added on top..Its common dish in our area..We mostly had it with the combination of biryani..I had the combination with fried chicken biryani last friday..As I said earlier,we are going to vacation tomorrow, I will be busy like packing, cleaning etc..I don't have have much to say..Do make this pachadi as a side dish for biryani..Its a tasty side dish..Do make it for your family,I am sure they will love it..Lets go straight to the recipe :)
- Coconut shredded - 1/4 cup
- Yogurt - 2 tbsp + 1/4 cup
- Green chillies - 2 no.s
- Garlic chopped - 2 cloves
- Ginger chopped - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves,chopped - 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Cucumber,diced small - 1/2 to 3/4 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Grind all the ingredients in a blender,except yogurt..
- Then add 2 tbsp of yogurt and blend again..
- Then pour this grinded mixture into the bowl..
- Add remaining yogurt,salt and diced cucumber and mix well..
- Serve cold with the side dish for biryani..